Monday, August 01, 2005

some of my photos from last week - not so good?

Last week I was trying to take some photos to put in a challenge on DPC where the subject was “long exposure”. I did not submit any photos to the challenge since I wasn’t too sure about them. But here are some of them and the last one is just crazy funny I think!

First there were the fast flying ducks on the pool in Reykjavík:
Moving bird (1)
Moving bird (3)


Then I went to Hvalfjörður, a fjord close to Reykjavik and there were some birds. I liked the colors in this one and perhaps I should have submitted this one to the challenge.
as fast as the wind


But I didn’t get so many comments or favs on it from other users on Flickr so I thought it wasn’t so good at all.

But the funny shot is from last night - totally different and still so funny. The crazy man with a hat in his bed. And yes, it’s me!
a man with a hat




..............

No comments: