Sunday, January 04, 2004

I, me and myself

Some useless facts about me:


I am more icelandic than Keiko was
I like drinking coffee
I was more for tea at age of ten
I quit smiking at age five since my father told me it was bad for my health
I love mountains
I have been on the highest peak of my country, three times
I enjoy lineskateing and skiiing
I can listen to almost all kind of music. Including techno, rapp, opera, classic, djass, blues, modern and rock'n roll.
I am an engineer from University of Iceland
I have gone crosscountry skiiing over the largest glacier in Europe
I consider myself as an environmentalist
I am a forester
I wear glasses
I love my glasses
I am rather tall even on an icelancic scale
I have IQ at least 50% higher than my shoe number
I my feet are not so big
I don't belive in the results of these IQ tests. They doesn't seem make any sense at all
I have my own sence for humor... it is strange you know
I own more than 300 CDs. Have actually never counted them
I have a homepage since 1996
I like strange people
I can find normal people boring
I can never tell a joke without laughing myself, so usually the people listening doesn't laugh at all!
I am a owner two cars, but one of them doesn't work
I am more a live than Keiko is


Since I'm an Aquarius, I sometimes say that I'm best described as a sociable loner.