Friday, January 16, 2004

Yes I know I'm a lasy blogger


But I sometimes have some other things to do and I also have my icelandic blog where I'm well writing a little bit more. But Now it is time to blog in the foreign language. I just hope someone read this one day and will like it. But anyway...

It is a real wintertime now in Iceland. On that friday night I'm not going anywhere since it it is snowing and there is some wind blowing and it is also cold. Tomorow will be snowing to the afternoon I think but the weather will get more nice after that. I'll perhaps use the oportunity and take some pictuers outside and put on my fotolog.

We in Reykjavik don't have so much snow but in the northern part of the country the snow in some towns are many meters.
The kids love it but the people have to help each other to get out of their houses.

No comments: