Sunday, March 06, 2005

My health is not so bad any longer I hope.

I think I’m all better now. I even went outside the apartment to day and not only to sea a doctor. First I was going to drive my car but that old bastard seems to be even worse than I am. I’m even afraid it is seriously ill. Well that stupid car is just some metal junk. And I have two of them although the other one hasn’t been from home for couple of years. Yes, they like it here. Perhaps I just buy the third one, who knows.

Since the car was demonstrating I used my legs and went downtown. Not far for me to go since I almost live downtown. It is always so strange to be out among other people after illness or having been from all other people. Last week I met one doctor, one secretary at the doctor’s office, my sister and my mother. To day I met couple of hundreds on the street. Yes the main shopping street in Reykjavik where the merchants says no one ever come.

I met one woman I work with downtown. After we talked couple of minutes I got a terrible cough she said I was still with bad health and shouldn’t let anybody see me on the street. Since I always listen to attractive women (and all women are attractive) I went straight away home. Well I was going home anyway.

Later I had to go to the nearest shop to buy some onions since I was making some Indian chicken and it needed some onions. Then I realised I am not so much ill any longer.

Jibbý!

Well yes....
Since it is more than midnight it is just appropriate to post that sunset photo I took couple of weeks ago when driving with another woman I work with.


Sunset on Hellisheidi

Sunset on Hellisheidi


And yes again ....
I have been hearing those sounds again. It is as someone is here in the apartment. Today I thought I saw somene but I didn't. I'm wondering what it is....

No comments: