Sunday, March 13, 2005

So many things to do

I have been extremely busy the preceding days preparing for the trip to Africa. I have to take both, clothes for extremely cold and difficult condition on for the top day on Kilimanjaro where I have to be prepared for -20°C and I have also to be prepared for +30°C I could have in the safari tours on the days that follows.

I have also been reading some tourist guides I have for the area and also medical and diseases information needed. And there is another complicated thing that I’m not sure what to bring with me since most of the food is included but perhaps not all and I’m not sure if I it is better for me to take my own primus or not.

Well. Anyway… Last Friday evening I had time for relaxing with some friends from work when we had a “adventure” trip in south Iceland. We went to a ghost museum among other things.

The following pictures are from that trip.
Í rútunni
In the bus...
Davíð, Davíð, Helgi og Bergþór
Davíð, Davíð, Helgi og Bergþór outside the gohst museum...
Davíð og Helgi
Davíð and Helgi in a good mood. Davíð is going with me to Kilimanjaro.



But it is London next Thursday and I’ll be in Africa early in the morning next Saturday.

No comments: