Sunday, January 26, 2003

It can be just so sad

One week ago I did catch cold. Maybe when skiing last weekend, I don’t know. But since then I’ve not been able to do any outdoor activities such as skiing or jogging. Well it has not been serious illness and I am getting better now but the sad thing is that it is just raining at the moment and I think the wonderful whit snow will just be in the see very soon. I don’t know if it is the green house effects or what but there have hardly been any snow in Reykjavik I think the last three winters. But in spite of that the summers have not been so good either. I really want those green house effects to be more effective in the summertime than in winter. I want warm summers with lot of sunshine and I also want cold winters with a plenty of snow (and in fact sunny also if possible).

No comments: