Tuesday, January 28, 2003

A day to be remembered

Yesterday is a day to be remembered I think. After eating a traditional rotten acid food (yes it is fantastic) at my parents house I bought a little summer house, well rather some kind of a summer hut. It is not very big.

But as you might not know me and my family has been trying to raise a forest in a place called Myrdalur. And if you know anything about Iceland then you probably know that raising a forest in such a country is not an easy work. And this place Myrdalur moreover is one of the mist windy place in the whole country so it is nearly impossible. Yes I’ve been told I’m stupid and also a bit optimistic.

Our neighbor in the forestry has finally seen that the project is mission impossible so yesterday I made an agreement to him and bought his little 12 square meters hut.

Well, if you would like to see what this place looks like you can go to this webpage.

No comments: