Wednesday, October 13, 2004

I have been thinking

I have had a homepage since mid year 1995. That is almost 10 years now.

I'm thinking if I should change my page. People might get some ideas or I don't know what when reading my stuff on the internet. This blog is still rather anonimous and I plan to have it like that, at least for a while.

I began that thinking when I saw some one found my icelandic blogpage on google searching for my name. And there is no one who have excacly the same name as I have. It is most likely that person was trying to find some work related information about me and it is sometimes a little bit disturbing that my person on the internet is not excactly the same as the person at work.

So. At the momen I'm changing some information about myself on the internet. But I will still be here for a long time.

No comments: