Tuesday, October 19, 2004

This is great!

This is just too good to be true. I can write what ever I want to since it seems to me that nobody at all is reading this great blog of mine! Well some lonely fellow happen to come here from time to time for some mistake but no one have ever come back again except me the poor little thing the most lonely on the Earth.

I have no idea what to write about that I don’t want anyone to read about. I could write about the weather that is really bad at the moment but I don’t think that can be interesting at all.

Perhaps I have to tell someone about this English blog of mine but if I do that I will have to write something not to stupid.


And yes by the way. Since I did mention my trip to Africa some days ago. It looks like I am going after all. I have to make my decision next Thursday and start to pay for it.


And some more news I can tell. I think I will have another cat at the house tomorrow. My brother is going out of town as usual and I will take the cat he is babysitting. Our mom, the owner of all the cats is on sea and will come home in end of the week.

No comments: