Tuesday, October 12, 2004

In shape

I don't know if it is called to be in shape but I bought a terribly expensive one year card in to the bigest gym in Iceland, Worldclass.

I was there for almost one hour including undressing, dressing, working out, undressing, taking a shower and finally dressing again since it was too cold to be outside in the nude. And perhaps not appropriate. But it would be convenient if doing the work out was in the nude.

That gym station has been called the biggest social club in Iceland. And as usual I met some people there. One guy I work with and his girlfriend and also a couple was studying engineering in the University of Iceland same time as I was there, clever couple since they are both Phd now.

I really have to go there frequently since I have to be in a good shape (or what iyou call it) when I'll go to africa next year.

And yes, btw. I am 93.9 kg do day. The plan is to trim this down to at leeast 90kg. And yes. Since 193 cm approximately, those 90 something kg isn't a total disaster.

No comments: