Monday, February 28, 2005

Being ill

It’s just terrible for me. I noticed last Saturday there was something wrong with me. I didn’t feel properly but did nothing about it. Sunday I was becoming ill with 38°C fever.

That illness can be a serious matter for me since I’m planning to go to Africa in the mid March. Today I had a plan to go for vaccination but was refused since I have this fever. That fever must go down before Friday. If not, there are possibilities that I can’t go to Africa at all.

Damn illness.

Usually I don’t take some minor innless seriously and go to work if it is not very bad. Now I have to listen to my body and stay at home until that fever goes down. It is somewhere between 38 and 39°C now.

Then some more positive news. My last entry on DPC went just fine.

It ended in place 7 of more than one hundred other photos.
That can’t be so bad. As you can perhaps see it is one of the hiking photos from previous Saturday.

No comments: