Saturday, February 12, 2005

I love Saturdays

I think Saturdays are my favourites days. On Saturdays I usually don't have to anything really. I can have to something during the weekends but those things can usually wait to Sunday. Perhaps it is the fact that Sunday follows Saturday that make me love Saturdays. I'm not sure. I like them anyway and today is a Saturday.

One thing I have to do this weekend is some photography stuff. I would like to make three immortal photos to send to as many challenges. One self portrait, one picture showing bridge and finally one picture representing negative space.

I have an idea for both the negative space and also the self portrait. The bad weather at the moment is just disturbing for that work. And one evening this week I tried to get some bridge photos. I'm not sure about them and I don't think I'll send them to the challenge but this is one of them:


Vatnsveitubrú :  Aqueduct



But more about that photo challenges. Last week I had one picture on DPC that did better than I expected. Well perhaps it did better than I expected since I didn't expect so much after my last entry to that web. See post below. The subject of the challenge was "traffic sign". I went out of town and sent this one to the challenge:
Where have all the children gone?


This weekend I have the problem to decide which lens to buy for my camera before I go to Africa next month. I have always those hard time making decisions for myself. But last week I did manage to make a decision about buying new cross country skis. So now I'm a happy mountain guy who have to go skiing…

No comments: