Sunday, February 13, 2005

I hate sundays

Now I'm realising all those things I had on my plan for the weekend but I haven't finished yet. They are so many you wouldn't believe it. I have somehow become to a bad mood. I'm not sure why but perhaps the reasons are all those things I haven't done this weekend.

I have been shooting some photographs most of the time. But still I have not done what I planned to in that area. I had a plan for a self-portrait, a bridge photo and a negative space photo. Well they are there all in some parts but not all as I liked or planned. I had an idea of a self-portrait showing me with an old camera taking a self-portrait. I didn't manage to do that. But I did this instead which I like a lot.
Cest moi
Well actually it wasn't this one but since it is doing ok in that challenge I decided to put another one here on the blog.

And for that photos of negative space and bridges I'm stuck with the following:

The horse rider The horse rider the rider who has all the space


Or for the bridge:
bridge over troubled water

No comments: