Saturday, February 01, 2003

Strange feeling


Sometimes I wake up in the middle of the night and feel that someone is breaking in to my apartment. Since I don’t sleep with my glasses on I can easily imagine someone standind in a shadow behind a bookshelf or even better my imagination can change to bookshelf itself into someone very dangerous.

I lie nude on my bed and begin to think what to do. Should I just pretend to be a sleep (and let the burglar steel all my properties), should I make a noise or a small movement so the burglar will be afraid and run away (or will he be afraid at all), should I attack him right away or get on some clothes before the attack [thank you Stina] (will he maybe kill me)?


Usually before I do anything at all I realize that there is no one to attack [thank you Stina] or to attack [thank you Stina] me. My eyes begin to see, I put on my glasses or I wake up.

I stand up from the bed and since no one is around I walk in the nude to the kitchen. Strange that I love to be nude when not disturbing anybody. If it is not warm enough i just put an woolen sweater over my head and strive to the kitchen. If I'm careless I put on the lights. Since I don't have so much curtains someone could see me naked. But who cares. I drink one glass of water or something and then I can to go to sleep again... still naked.

I hope I’m not going crazy.

No comments: