Wednesday, December 01, 2010

Yes - truly a new beginning...

FrosiĆ° gras
So many things have changed from my last post.

First: I am leaving my job where I have been most of my time las 10 years or so. My boss didn't like me and moreover I didn't like him so very much. But what I didn't like at all was that I did not make the decision my self but was actually fired.

This means I have now all the time I can imagine to do what ever I like to do. But I think I will not have all the money to do everything I would like to do in the future. But someone said time is money and I really think he has something right.

One of consequences is that I had to give the car I had from the company. I had a big jeep that I had to return. Well I was able to have the car three more months but it was more economic for me to give the car back.

Second: Some thing strange that is not valid any longer

Third: I applied for new study in the University of Iceland. What I am aiming for is a master degree in Environment and Natural Resource.

I was indeed to late for the application so at the moment I'm registered to some business administration education that I was able to apply for at this time. But I am planning to take courses in the environmental program.

I will use this blog for the next couple of month to practice my English since part the teaching will be done in English!


...and then the second thing was valid again :-(

No comments: