Monday, February 24, 2003

The goat

You might wonder what this story about the goat is supposed to mean. I have to admit I had no idea myself when I wrote it down some weeks ago when my blog was brand new. But now I know!

Regarding to Chinese astrology I am the goat. That is I was born on the year of the goat. I’m not only an Aquarius I’m also a goat.





And being a goat that means:
I’m a daydreamer [not false]

I need a plenty of time to be alone and I’m most comfortable in my own mind[mostly true]

I’m not linear thinking[I'm not sure if this is true or false]

I could be a artisan or teacher of New Age Studies or any occupation that allows my mind the full range of freedom[might be true]

I tend to be not very well organized[hmmmm I thought I'm awfully organized]

I tend to be not very materialistic in general [not false]

When I’m in love I tend to be quite a lavish gift-giver [not my to judge]

I need to feel loved and admired [terribly true]

I would be well-served by learning to relax and let others run the show from time to time[yeh]



You can read more about the goat on the web page about the Chinese astrology signs.





No comments: