Tuesday, February 04, 2003

What can be more amusing?

So you know it, I’m having the fun of my life. Have to write down some numbers on a VAT report for my little sideline consulting and teaching job. The numbers are not so many but those numbers have to be correct. Incorrect VAT report can later make a big trouble.

So after at least one-hour msn conversation earlier in the evening I have to finish this report around midnight or later. But that is okay since the msn conversation was quite amusing and saved the evening.

Unfortunately I had planned to go to the gym this evening but what a heck (as we say in Icelandic English) that doesn’t matter since I’ve been told recently some girls just like fat men. (The problem is just that if I will become fat I will not be able to climb all the mountains I’m planning to climb, such as Mt. Hvannadalshnukur even twice this year, once around Easter and another around the whit sun)
>

No comments: