Wednesday, January 26, 2005

It's so strange

If you read my last blog (from this very morning) I can tell you I fell a sleep one hour before I had to wake up. And it is just amazing how tired I could be after that one hour long sleeping. At least I was much more tired when I woke up but I was when I fell to sleep.

Now I'm going to have some sleep again since it is more than midnight where I live. I don't think I will stop drinking coffee but I almost (or perhaps I did) promised myself to stop drinking that unhealthy Coca Cola. I had one 2 L bottle and I drank all of it this evening. I will be fat and ugly if I continue to drink that black liquid in such quantities.

Well. Now I have to get some sleep and I hope I can sleep to eight o'clock next morning.

is that me?
"Breakfast for two"

No comments: