Wednesday, January 12, 2005

My fotolog page

I have been on fotolog for a long time. Fotolog is one of the most nice communities on the web I have seen. A lot of people there likes my pictures and gives me comments. But the servers there and connections are really bad I have to say.

Some days ago I noticed a couple of emails I got in my mailbox from them about pictures I posted at least one month ago didn't go through. And at the same time some pictures I posted many times to get through began to appear there all at the same time.

At that moment I decided to go finally to Flickr. But to my disappointment Flickr was also doing poorly and having trouble with all the pictures they were getting at the same tim. I think nothing is totally good and perhaps I will stay at Fotolog also for some more time.

You can see how my fotolog page appeared:
fotolog
And how ironic things can be. That picture is from Flickr since I can't publish fotolog pictures on this page.



..............


No comments: